I started using Google Analytics on Arc of Prosperity exactly a year ago instead of the WordPress plugins that too often count robots as visitors.
So without any further ado, here’s the Google Analytics report for the past year:
In general, this site has been growing more and more popular (apart from a late-autumn lull), and it’s great to see that 18,055 users (what used to be called unique visitors) have found their way to this blog over the past year. It’s also encouraging that 45.5% are returning visitors.
The most popular pages were these:
- Yes will overtake No in five months’ time
- Scotland as a Nordic country
- What does it mean to be Scandinavian?
- Brace yourself for the next Ipsos MORI poll!
- Fisking Nate Silver
- Will Scotland be richer than Norway after independence?
- Warning taxes could go up 21% after No vote
- The rUK is already another country
- How to keep Scottish universities free after independence
- The UK as a cartogram
Thanks a lot to all of you for the past year, and let’s now focus on the final few months before the referendum!